Shipping & Returns
The system will point the right shipping shipping costs for your order and based country.
Does your shipping rate unexpectedly (or by a possible error on our part) not match to your zip code, the country of destination, size or weight of your package, we will contact you.
We have the rights to make a correction on this.
European shipments are always insured. The extra costs for this delivery method are paid by ImmenZ.
If you need any information about a shipping rate not listed in your order, please send us an email so we can send you a quote. Some countries have different rates. We will try to find the best option for you.
- Orders will be sent 5 times a week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday
- Exceptions are applicable holidays.
- If ImmenZ vof is closed or has made an announcement for a holiday season we will ship when we return to the office. Dates will be mentioned on our website.
- You will receive a report and Track and Trace if we have shipped your order.
- We always invoice you for shipping costs*. They will appear in your screen while ordering.
- Free shipping as follows:
- Bulgaria, Estonia, Cyprus, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romenia free shipping up to € 300,00
- Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Sweden free shipping up to € 250,00
- Denmark, France, Italy, Monaco, Austria free shipping up to € 175,00
- Luxembourg free shipping up to € 150,00
- Belgium and Germany free shipping up to € 100,00
- The Netherlands free shipping up to € 75,00
- UK, Norway and Switzerland are always charged for shipping. Fee will be visible while ordering.
- For other see our terms and conditions.
- We ship AFTER PAYMENT of the invoice for your complete order including shipping costs
- The minimum order value must be €15.
If any problems or returns please contact us first by telephone 0031 (0) 6 28 51 00 50 or e-mail, so we can provide the right solution together with you.