Paint on fabric (textile)
Paints on wood:
Recipe varnish from beeswax for fixing Natural Earth paint paint on wood.
8 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons pure beeswax
1. Pour the olive oil in a heat-resistant pan or bowl.
2. Add the beeswax.
3. Heat the mixture until the beeswax is completely melted.
4. Pour the mixture into a heat-resistant, sealable container for cooling and to store any leftovers.
5. Wait until the mixture returns to a more solid shape, such as lip balm.
6. Massage the mixture onto the painted wood with your hands.
7. Allow the wood to dry overnight and wipe off the remains of varnish the next day with a clean dry cloth.
You can use the children's earth paint and seal it with a beeswax/walnut oil varnish (recipe above) . You can also use the oil paint and you do not need to seal or varnish it it will take a week to dry. You can also make your own Natural Gouache paint which is water based and professional quality